What personal information do we collect?
EastBanc Technologies, LLC, a District of Columbia limited liability company (“EBT” or “we”) gathers and stores the following types of personal information about its customers and prospective customers (“you”):
- Your name, business name, and both personal and business contact information, all of which you have provided to us or our business partners.
- The actions you take on our website or when using any of the services we provide on our website.
What do we do with your personal information?
Our primary use of your information is for our own internal purposes – to administer, maintain and improve your experience on our website generally as well as provide you with customized and personalized services and interactive communications. We also use your information internally in order to help us better understand the demographics of our customers and prospective customers. We may use some of this information for customizing your experience on the website including through advertising, improving our services and conducting research. We may also use this information to contact you to get your feedback on our services and send you information about services we currently offer or may offer in the future which we think may be of interest to you. We only collect personally identifiable information from you because you are voluntarily submitting the information to us or our business partners.
When might we disclose your personal information?
As stated above, our primary use of your personal information is for our own internal purposes, and we have no current plans to sell or share your personal information with third parties. However, there may be certain situations in which we disclose your personal information:
- We may in the future, from time to time, disclose personal information about you to our business partners, but only if we have obtained your permission to make the disclosure before data collection or before transferring the data.
- In the future, we may from time to time, offer you the opportunity to receive materials or special offers from third parties. If you want to receive this information, we may share your name and contact information with them.
- Under confidentiality agreements, we may match user information with third party data. We also may disclose aggregate demographic and/or user information and statistics in order to describe our customer base to prospective partners and other third parties, and for other lawful purposes.
- We reserve the right to transfer your personal information to a successor in interest that acquires rights to that information as a result of the sale of EBT or substantially all of EBT’s assets. We may also transfer such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers or dissolution.
How do we protect your personal information?
EBT uses commercially reasonable physical, electronic and procedural measures to safeguard your personal information in our possession against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure or modification. We limit access to personal information about you to our employees or independent contractors whom we believe reasonably need that information to provide support or services to you or to fulfill their roles in our company. Although we have established and maintain security procedures to protect your personal information, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. We cannot guarantee that only authorized persons will view your information. We are not responsible for third party circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures on our website or applications. You can reduce these risks by using common sense security practices such as choosing a strong password, using different passwords for different services, and preventing unauthorized access to your computer or other digital devices.